Palm credit is the worst loan app

Palm credit:They are not transparent about their loan offers. highest interest rate, they don't care about trying to know why the customer is not paying on time, give the person sometime to pay, started sending threat messages to pay up. my friend paid the loan amount and initial interest rate also. 

After paying all the money the following day palm credit start calling to share a new loan offer with lies of low interest for my friend to get another loan. what an evil loan app. when my friend ask them but you people threatening me and call my contact, why marketing your loan again to me? the next answer he get from them was they never threatening any one from there company. I wish CBN could put an end to loan company that put higher interest rate in there loan and threatening people who have collect first loan and second loan and pay back on time only the third loan my friend hard issue with is business and now result to threatening of life and reputation. 







Comments