I made mistakes at Watford – Success


 UDINESE striker Isaac Success has admitted that he made mistakes during his time at Watford, PUNCH Sports Extra reports.

Success joined the Hornets from Granada in 2016 as a 20-year-old for a then club-record fee of £12.5m but failed to justify his price tag.

He made 72 Hornets appearances, netting six goals during his five-year spell at the club.

“It wasn’t meant for me to work with the managers that passed through Watford,” Success told LiveScore.

“I definitely made a few mistakes but they (the club) did as well.

 “It was difficult for me. I was young and I got a bit carried away because I wasn’t playing. Now I’m older, I understand how it works and I have to keep working because the chance is going to come.

The Nigerian striker also revealed that he was not under pressure when he joined the club in a then-record deal.

Comments