Done Deal: Bouaddi Completes Move To Manchester City
Manchester City have completed the signing of Morocco international Ayyoub Bouaddi from Ligue 1 club Lille.
Bouaddi penned a five-year contract with the Premier League giants.
Bouaddi Thrilled With City Move
The midfielder, who featured for Morocco at the 2026 FIFA World Cup is excited for the new challenge.
“This is a very special day for me and my family,” Bouaddi told Manchester City’s official website.
“Manchester City are, for me, the best Club in the world. It’s a dream to be here and be able to call myself a City player. I have spent most of my life working hard to become the best player I can be and reach the top of the game.
“I’ve watched City for many years, and I love their style of play. City always try and play quality football. And they have shown they are winners – this Club feels like it’s built to win.



Comments