He wants me to be a leader’ – Romelu Lukaku reveals role Tuchel wants him to play at Chelsea


 Romelu Lukaku hopes to finish his evolution into the "complete" striker on his big-money return to Chelsea.

The 28-year-old is settling back into Stamford Bridge life after completing his £98million switch from Inter Milan.

Lukaku could even feature in Sunday's Premier League trip to Arsenal, and the Belgium hitman is keen to prove his vast progress since the last time he was a new face with the Blues.

Almost 10 years on from arriving in west London as a teenager, Lukaku has returned to Chelsea as one of the globe's leading goalscorers - and intends to assert that authority.

"I just feel more complete; I've tried to master all the facets that a striker needs and I just want to keep improving on the small details all the time and keep improving on my strengths as well," Lukaku told Chelsea's official club website.

Comments