'Jesus is King' – Rema dismisses Illuminati initiation rumours

 

Rema

In response to the Illuminati conspiracy ideas, Rema urged his Ravers, or day one admirers, to teach his new fans about his origins and ancestry.

While rejecting accusations that his success is due to supernatural forces, the musician called the Illuminati “diabolical shit” and insisted that “Jesus is the king.”

“Day one,” he said. Ravers, please assist me in informing new Ravers that I have been on this bat shit for a long time. You’d have so much more clarity if you could readily Google where I’m from, what the key colours of my ancestry are, what flies in Benin’s skies every evening, and so on.

“My execution will evolve unapologetically as I evolve.” Please get to know your artist. That is why I conduct interviews. And all of that Illuminati nonsense is nonsense. I work too hard to make art for you to glorify some wicked garbage. It’s dead now. “Jesus is the King.”

This clarification from Rema comes after he shared a snippet of his upcoming “Ravage” EP, set for release on Friday, October 27.

Comments