Former West Ham Star Urges Hammers To Sign Iheanacho

 



Former West Ham United striker Frank McAvennie has advised the Hammers to sign free agent Kelechi Iheanacho.

Iheanacho left Leicester City last month following the expiration of his contract

The 27-year-old has been linked with clubs in the Premier League, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.


McAvennie believed the versatile forward would be a good addition to the West Ham squad.

“I like Iheanacho. I think he’s a great player. Oh my god, on a free transfer, I’d take him. It’s a no-brainer for me, though I’m not sure who this new manager will want,” the 64-year-old said in an interview with West Ham Zone.

The striker spent seven years at Leicester City, scoring 35 goals in 173 league appearances.

He won the FA Cup with the Foxes in the 2020/21 season.

Comments